Sunday, July 19, 2009

FOOD!!

so, lets get to the actual reason for this blog... food! it'll probably be mostly pictures, which is good, because i'm not that great of a writer. i'll start with some old stuff that i've done in the past.

some AMAZING lemon chicken that i made with my brother, noah

some random potatoes au gratin i made one day

cheesecake-factory-style cheesecakes...

i made them for my friend crystal's b-day...

... but to make one i had to make four...

... so i gave two others away to some lucky winners as well

my mom's b-day breakfast, i didn't actually make anything fancy, i just tried to practice making it look pretty

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! I am glad I ran into your blog. And I admire your skill! One of the very few things I really enjoy making is cheesecake, so I may ask you for your recipes at some point. Also, if you ever want to do some cooking and cleaning but are out of things at your place, we only live a few blocks from campus =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed!!! atta girl Little tiny baby Kelli!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete